in East Sutton, Kent, England
in James City,Virginia,USA
This page has been accessed 202 times.
- Boddie, John Bennett. Southside Virginia Families. Vol. I. Baltimore, MD, USA: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1999
- Yates Publishing. U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: 8840.057; Source type: Family group sheet, FGSE, listed as parents; Number of Pages: 1
- COLKET, MEREDITH B., JR. Founders of Early American Families: Emigrants from Europe, 1607-1657. Cleveland: General Court of the Order of Founders and Patriots of America, 1975. 366p. (Page 17)
Richard Draper, Debbie Fuqua, Howard Olds, Liisa Small.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Charles's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Charles Barham directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Charles Barham directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Robin Lee, Richard Draper, and Debbie Fuqua. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.