Maybee Barnes, the son of Thomas and Mary Barnes, was born June 25, 1663, and baptized July 20, 1663, both in New Haven. He died March 6, 1749 in Middletown, Connecticut. On November 19, 1691 he married Elizabeth Stow, the daughter of Rev. Samuel Stow and Hope Fletcher. They had 7 children: Nathaniel, Elizabeth, Samuel, Ebenezer, Thomas, Joseph, and Gershom. Except for the youngest son, Gershom, all of this family resided at Middletown.
- ↑ Donald Lines Jacobus, "Families of Ancient New Haven", Vol I, pages 115-117.
- New England Marriages Prior to 1700, Clarence Almon Torrey (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2011) Vol, I. p. 92. BARNES, Maybee (1663-1749) & Elizabeth STOWE (1661-1728); 19 Nov 1691; Middletown, CT
- Ancestral File Number: J58S-01
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Maybee's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Oscar Dayton and Kay Wilson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.