- 1910 Census: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MLTD-ZWJ
- WWI Draft Card: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/KZZG-RFQ
- 1920 Census: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MZ7L-736
- 1930 Census: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XQ1D-N7H
- 1940 Census: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/K4GJ-HYR
Thanks to Krissi Hall for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Krissi and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Alexander's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.