- Moses Barron's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- 1870 Census: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MHC4-K47
- 1880 Census: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MW3M-SS3
- 1900 Census: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M914-T2S
- 1910 Census: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MLTZ-HB4
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Moses by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Moses:
- Daniel Charbonneau : 23andMe
- Liz Ruest : 23andMe
- Diane (Leroux) Depatie : AncestryDNA + Autosomal DNA Test
- Wade Alan Lawrence : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member wintertourist
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Moses is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 25 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 24 degrees from Michael Phelps, 30 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.