in Niedersaulheim, Germany
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 34 times.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Maria Eva /Barth/
- 10 MAY 1737
- Niedersaulheim, Germany
- Source: S303 Title: Www.familysearch.com-Under Maria Eva Hetzel
- ↑ Source: #S303 Data: Text: (AFN:SH37-R3)
- ↑ Source: #S303
Thank you to Richard Ludwig for creating WikiTree profile Barth-246 through the import of Richard Ludwig's Family.ged on Jan 18, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Richard and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Maria Eva's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Maria Eva Barth directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Maria Eva Barth directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.