- Colonel Joseph Barton's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 539BAEA3-D275-4B27-8A7A-E45B45BE19BE
- Record ID Number: MH:IF1215
- Date: 1730
- Place: Sussex County, New Jersey
- User ID: BC452354-B05A-4D0A-BA15-FE0788FF9834
- Record ID Number: MH:IF1216
- Date: FEB 1788
- Place: Digby, NS
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I133
- User ID: 6A17196A-762B-4864-B87E-F526B38993F3
- UPD 06 SEP 2011 20:06:55 GMT-5
- WikiTree profile Barton-1625 created through the import of DickMayKlan.ged on Nov 27, 2012 by Richard May. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Richard and others.
- Source: S2 Record ID Number: MH:S2 User ID: 186A02B7-457A-4A85-800A-997F9949A329 Author: Susan Dakin Hamburger Title: Hamburger Web Site Text: MyHeritage.com family tree CONT Family site: Hamburger Web Site CONT Family tree: 7935974-2 Media: 423023-1 Type: Smart Matching Page: Colonel Joseph Barton Event: Smart Matching Role: 1001878 Data: Date: 6 SEP 2011 Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Colonel Joseph's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.