- Adam Barttelot I's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Bartlett Name Study.
The first of this family, ADAM BARTTELOT, came to England with William the Conqueror, and seated himself at Ferring, co. Sussex, and in the family pedigree is stated to have been buried at Stopham in 1100, where he had grants of land, and had a son
This person was created on 19 May 2010 through the import of My Family File.ged. http://trees.ancestry.ca/tree/15645470/person/675588353
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Adam's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On June 11, 2014 at 20:47GMT Darrell Parker wrote:
Adam is 33 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 49 degrees from Anne Frank, 35 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 38 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 29 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.