This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Elizabeth /Basham/
- Given Name: Elizabeth
- Surname: Basham
- Married Name: Brashears
An explicit Surname and Married Name were both found.
- Death: Y
- Date: 14 FEB 1863
- Place: Turnback, MO, United States of America
- Age: 52
- Note: Had 16 children:
- Children of Elizabeth Basham and Walter Watt Brashear
- * Dioclesion Brashear+ b. 9 Sep 1830, d. 9 Aug 1906
- * Elizabeth Elender Brashear+ b. 1 Jul 1832, d. Wft Est 1859-1926
- * Robert Washington Brashear+ b. 29 Dec 1833, d. 23 Aug 1863
- * Artie Eunice Brashear Artisa Miney+ b. 11 Jun 1836
- * Sarah Jane Brashear+ b. 1 Dec 1837
- * Martha Ann Brashear+ b. 10 Jun 1839, d. 17 Jun 1889
- * Jesse Rankin Brashear+ b. 5 Jan 1841, d. 25 Jun 1916
- * William Walter Brashear+ b. 30 Apr 1842, d. 7 Jul 1910
- * Matilda Lucinda Brashear+ b. 4 Jun 1843, d. 31 Oct 1915
- * Mary Angeline Polly Brashear b. 29 Aug 1844, d. Wft Est 1871-1938
- * Catherine Adaline Brashear b. 29 Aug 1844, d. 1933
- * James Basham Brashear+ b. 20 Aug 1846, d. 7 Sep 1935
- * Isaac Jackson Brashear b. 8 Mar 1848, d. 15 Jun 1911
- * Caroline Melissa Brashear+ b. 24 Jun 1849, d. 12 Mar 1908
- * Reuben Dobbin Brashear+ b. 5 Oct 1850, d. 29 Mar 1889
- * Melinda Kay Brashear+ b. 18 Aug 1852, d. 25 Feb 1903
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I273
- User ID: 270B9085-8AE0-4D78-BA27-E3186BB4BB5D
- WikiTree profile Basham-90 created through the import of a20y4f_871495rae7f33g0ez2447w.ged on Jun 24, 2011 by Lori Cleveland. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Lori and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.