Born [location unknown]
[father unknown] and
in Turnback, MO, United States of America
This page has been accessed 97 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Elizabeth /Basham/
- Given Name: Elizabeth
- Surname: Basham
- Married Name: Brashears
An explicit Surname and Married Name were both found.
- Death: Y
- Date: 14 FEB 1863
- Place: Turnback, MO, United States of America
- Age: 52
- Note: Had 16 children:
- Children of Elizabeth Basham and Walter Watt Brashear
- * Dioclesion Brashear+ b. 9 Sep 1830, d. 9 Aug 1906
- * Elizabeth Elender Brashear+ b. 1 Jul 1832, d. Wft Est 1859-1926
- * Robert Washington Brashear+ b. 29 Dec 1833, d. 23 Aug 1863
- * Artie Eunice Brashear Artisa Miney+ b. 11 Jun 1836
- * Sarah Jane Brashear+ b. 1 Dec 1837
- * Martha Ann Brashear+ b. 10 Jun 1839, d. 17 Jun 1889
- * Jesse Rankin Brashear+ b. 5 Jan 1841, d. 25 Jun 1916
- * William Walter Brashear+ b. 30 Apr 1842, d. 7 Jul 1910
- * Matilda Lucinda Brashear+ b. 4 Jun 1843, d. 31 Oct 1915
- * Mary Angeline Polly Brashear b. 29 Aug 1844, d. Wft Est 1871-1938
- * Catherine Adaline Brashear b. 29 Aug 1844, d. 1933
- * James Basham Brashear+ b. 20 Aug 1846, d. 7 Sep 1935
- * Isaac Jackson Brashear b. 8 Mar 1848, d. 15 Jun 1911
- * Caroline Melissa Brashear+ b. 24 Jun 1849, d. 12 Mar 1908
- * Reuben Dobbin Brashear+ b. 5 Oct 1850, d. 29 Mar 1889
- * Melinda Kay Brashear+ b. 18 Aug 1852, d. 25 Feb 1903
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I273
- User ID: 270B9085-8AE0-4D78-BA27-E3186BB4BB5D
- WikiTree profile Basham-90 created through the import of a20y4f_871495rae7f33g0ez2447w.ged on Jun 24, 2011 by Lori Cleveland. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Lori and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Elizabeth Basham directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Elizabeth Basham directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.