in Donegal, Ireland
[father unknown] and
in Andara, Donegal, Ireland
Died [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 125 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Event: 22 AUG 2009 16:44:01 GMT-5
- Type: _UPD
- Note: #N1031
- WikiTree profile Baskin-48 created through the import of LaurieSherrod8Generations_102712.ged on Oct 27, 2012 by Laurie Holleman. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Laurie and others.
- Note N1031BIRT: RIN MH:IF1387
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about William Baskin directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about William Baskin directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.