- Hester Bass's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: Hester /Bass/
- Source: S33 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.; Repository: #R1
- Repository: R1 Name: Ancestry.com Address: E-Mail Address: Phone Number:
Thank you to Nancy Hadley for creating WikiTree profile Bass-1613 through the import of dinwiddiemaupinmerge_2013-10-06.ged on Oct 7, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Nancy and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Hester's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On July 12, 2015 at 17:16GMT Robin Lee wrote:
“At an Orphans Court held at Varina for the County of Henrico the 20th day of August 1696 in the yeare of the Reign of Wm. the 3rd....1696 it is ordered that Henry Farmer who maryed the Executrix of William Bass late of this County decd be sumoned to the next court to give se’ty for the probate of the Decd will.”