- Isaac Basye's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
|This person settled in the US Southern Colonies Prior to incorporation into the USA.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the US Southern Colonies Project!
This profile and associated profiles are being worked by a Southern Colonies Arborist M.Gaulden
That he married Elizabeth Pope can be inferred from Issac being mentioned in John Popes will and that he and Elizamon Basie are witness to John Popes Will.
In his will he lists, his wife Elizabeth, four sons and three daughters, "Son William Basye...Son Jesse Basye...Sons Edmond Basye, and John Basye...Daughter Winefred Basye...Daughter Judith Basye...wife Elizabeth Basye." Third daughter is not named.
- ↑ The Basye family in the United States by Basye, Otto, 1872, page 154
- ↑ Northumberland County Virginia -- Wills and Administrations 1713-1749, Pg 116, Compiled and Published by James F. Lewis and J. Motley Booker M.D.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Isaac's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Deanna Heaslet, David Mark Cordell, Kimball Everingham, and Lelia Walker. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 10, 2015 at 15:49GMT M. Gaulden wrote:
On February 16, 2015 at 06:50GMT Deanna Heaslet wrote: