- Isaac Basye's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: US Southern Colonist.
|This person settled in the US Southern Colonies Prior to incorporation into the USA.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the US Southern Colonies Project!
This profile and associated profiles are being worked by a Southern Colonies Arborist M.Gaulden
That he married Elizabeth Pope can be inferred from Issac being mentioned in John Popes will and that he and Elizamon Basie are witness to John Popes Will.
In his will he lists, his wife Elizabeth, four sons and three daughters, "Son William Basye...Son Jesse Basye...Sons Edmond Basye, and John Basye...Daughter Winefred Basye...Daughter Judith Basye...wife Elizabeth Basye." Third daughter is not named.
- ↑ The Basye family in the United States by Basye, Otto, 1872, page 154
- ↑ Northumberland County Virginia -- Wills and Administrations 1713-1749, Pg 116, Compiled and Published by James F. Lewis and J. Motley Booker M.D.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Isaac by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Isaac:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: David Mark Cordell, Deanna Heaslet, Kimball Everingham, and Lelia Walker. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 10, 2015 at 15:49GMT M. Gaulden wrote:
On February 16, 2015 at 06:50GMT Deanna Heaslet wrote: