in Orange County, Indiana
[father unknown] and
before [location unknown]
in Shoals, Martin, Indiana
This page has been accessed 83 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 15 FEB 1825
- Place: Orange County, Indiana
- Date: 20 APR 1907
- Place: Shoals, Martin, Indiana
- User ID: 12D1AF56CDD14666A8C01C546DDDB08A8E39
- Data Changed:
- Date: 14 OCT 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 14 OCT 2011.
- WikiTree profile Bateman-441 created through the import of LeonardHG7gen.ged on Jan 12, 2012 by D Tripp. See the Changes page for the details of edits by D and others.
- Source: S243 Abbreviation: Findagrave.com Title: Findagrave.com
- ↑ Source: #S243
- ↑ Source: #S243
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of James's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about James Bateman directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about James Bateman directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.