- William Bates's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- WikiTree profile Bates-1444 created through the import of DeMarco-Gaffney Family Tree.ged on Jul 1, 2011 by Regina DeMarco. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Regina and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On June 21, 2015 at 15:49GMT Jeanne Aloia wrote:
I will remove siblings that actually belong to Bates-40 and Elizabeth Unknown.
Does this work for you?
On June 21, 2015 at 03:20GMT Jeanne Aloia wrote:
"My" John Bates born 1598 had turned out to be my brick wall. No proof of his parents although Mary Martine is still popping up as his mother.
I'll remove the inaccurate spouse, etc.
On June 21, 2015 at 01:23GMT April Dauenhauer wrote:
- Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, (2011), Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Royal Ancestry series, 2nd edition, 4 vols., ed. Kimball G. Everingham, (Salt Lake City, Utah: the author, 2011), vol I, page 62-63 and vol III, page 123.
|William Batte is their husband. William and Susan had no known issue.. William and Elizabeth Horton had William, John, Gledhill, Elizabeth, Judith and Martha, in England since William returned there about the time of his second marriage.
John Bates, father of this William, is different than Capt. John Batte, father of William Batte.
On March 18, 2015 at 23:47GMT Liz Shifflett wrote: