- Berenguer (Bayeux) de Bayeux's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- His wife was a daughter of Gurvand, Count of Rennes, who married a daughter of Nominoe, ruled 826-851. Gurvand's son was Judicael I, Count of Rennes.
- Source: S004330 Title: Millennium File Author: Heritage Consulting Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2003.Original data - Heritage Consulting. The Millennium File. Salt Lake City, UT, USA: Heritage Consulting.Original data: Heritage Consulting. The Millennium File. Salt Lake City, UT, USA Repository: Note: #NS043303
- Note NS043303
- NAME Ancestry.com
- ADDR http://www.Ancestry.com
- Source: S004444 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: #NS044441 Repository: Note: #NS044443
No NOTE record found with id NS044441.
- Note NS044443
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA Connections
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Berenguer by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Becky Bierbrodt, Ted Williams, LaVern Payne, Roger Travis, Terri Crowell, and David Rentschler. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 19, 2011 at 11:47GMT Aran Stubbs wrote: