This person was created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- His wife was a daughter of Gurvand, Count of Rennes, who married a daughter of Nominoe, ruled 826-851. Gurvand's son was Judicael I, Count of Rennes.
- Source: S004330 Title: Millennium File Author: Heritage Consulting Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2003.Original data - Heritage Consulting. The Millennium File. Salt Lake City, UT, USA: Heritage Consulting.Original data: Heritage Consulting. The Millennium File. Salt Lake City, UT, USA Repository: Note: #NS043303
- Note NS043303
- NAME Ancestry.com
- ADDR http://www.Ancestry.com
- Source: S004444 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: #NS044441 Repository: Note: #NS044443
No NOTE record found with id NS044441.
- Note NS044443
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Berenguer's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Terri Crowell, Stephen Richard Wilkinson, Roger Travis, David Rentschler, LaVern Payne, Ted Williams, and Becky Bierbrodt. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 19, 2011 Aran Stubbs wrote: