- Thomas Baylis's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: North Farnham Parish, Richmond County, Virginia.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- North Farnham, Richmond, Virginia
- Source: S1730862093 Repository: #R1730539867 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=15043181&pid=1440868358
- Repository: R1730539867 Name: Ancestry.com
- King, George Harrison Sanford, compiler, Marriages of Richmond County Virginia 1668-1853 (Greenville, South Carolina: Southern Historical Press, 1964 1986)
- WikiTree profile Baylis-21 created through the import of Edwards Family Tree.ged on May 29, 2011 by Kennon Edwards.
* This person was created through the import of Lynch-Tree.ged on 06 August 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thomas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Michelle Brooks and Orville Cooper. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.