- Thomas Baylis's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: North Farnham Parish, Richmond County, Virginia.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- North Farnham,Richmond, Virginia
- Source: S1730862093 Repository: #R1730539867 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=15043181&pid=1440868358
- Repository: R1730539867 Name: Ancestry.com
- WikiTree profile Baylis-21 created through the import of Edwards Family Tree.ged on May 29, 2011 by Kennon Edwards.
- This person was created through the import of Lynch-Tree.ged on 06 August 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thomas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Michelle Brooks and Orville Cooper. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Thomas is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 31 degrees from Gene Kelly, 28 degrees from Bram Stoker and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.