- Richard Beamond's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Beaman Family Tree.ged on 31 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Source: #S-899753593
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Note: union_jack
- Source S-899753593
- Repository: #R-899753595
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
No REPO record found with id R-899753595.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Richard by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- James Beaman : AncestryDNA Paternal Lineage (discontinued) 33 markers, haplogroup Ia1, Ysearch VZAZ7, Ancestry member 27October1914
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Richard is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 44 degrees from Anne Frank, 26 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 33 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.