- Alice (Beauchamp) Arderne's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Hatch Beauchamp, Somerset, England
- January 1, 1298
- Silferton Manor, Devon, England
Sister of John I de Beauchamp; Humphrey de de Beauchamp, Dorsetshire and Mary de Beauchamp
Half sister of Humphrey de de Beauchamp, Dorsetshire
- Sir Bernard Burke, Dormant and Extinct Peerages, Burke's Peerage, Ltd., London, 1883, p. 33, Beauchamp, Barons Beauchamp, of Hache, in the co. Somerset
- G.E. Cokayne; with Vicary Gibbs, H.A. Doubleday, Geoffrey H. White, Duncan Warrand and Lord Howard de Walden, editors, The Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, Extant, Extinct or Dormant, new ed., 13 volumes in 14 (1910-1959; reprint in 6 volumes, Gloucester, U.K.: Alan Sutton Publishing, 2000), volume II, page 48. Hereinafter cited as The Complete Peerage.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Alice's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Bob Fields, Gene Adkins, Ted Williams, and Jim Steffens. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.