- "United States Census, 1900," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M3GS-R5R : accessed 01 Apr 2013), J Ray Beauchamp, 1900.
- "United States Census, 1910," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M2M4-CTF : accessed 13 Oct 2012), J Ray Beauchamp, Gober, Fannin, Texas; citing sheet 15A, family 247, NARA microfilm publication T624, FHL microfilm 1375561.
- "United States Census, 1930," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/HTS1-XMM : accessed 13 Oct 2012), Joseph R Bechamp, Precinct 7, Fannin, Texas; citing enumeration district (ED) 0034, sheet 3B, family 75, NARA microfilm publication T626, roll 2331.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Joseph's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.