- "United States Census, 1900," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M3GS-R5R : accessed 01 Apr 2013), J Ray Beauchamp, 1900.
- "United States Census, 1910," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M2M4-CTF : accessed 13 Oct 2012), J Ray Beauchamp, Gober, Fannin, Texas; citing sheet 15A, family 247, NARA microfilm publication T624, FHL microfilm 1375561.
- "United States Census, 1930," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/HTS1-XMM : accessed 13 Oct 2012), Joseph R Bechamp, Precinct 7, Fannin, Texas; citing enumeration district (ED) 0034, sheet 3B, family 75, NARA microfilm publication T626, roll 2331.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Joseph's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Joseph is 27 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 25 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 38 degrees from Gene Kelly, 27 degrees from Maureen O'Hara and 26 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.