- Yves (Beaumont) de Beaumont's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of breesefam.ged on 09 May 2011.
- Occupation: Count of Beaumont-sur-Oise
- Ancestor of Philippa of Hainault, wife of Edward III.
- Source: S-2047177890 Repository: #R-2138127636 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=16746257&pid=3888
No REPO record found with id R-2138127636.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- UPD 21 MAY 2011 04:04:09 GMT -0500
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I2285
- User ID: 0D4A0522-8YHX-ND76-XD04-XD04LF722DRA
- WikiTree profile De Beaumont-303 created through the import of 2e4y9w_6792005b2a92y72e4mejcc.ged on Jul 27, 2011 by Allan Stuart. See the Beaumont-303 Changes page for the details of edits by Allan and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Yves's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.