- Yves II (Beaumont) de Beaumont's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Count of Beaumont-sur-Oise:
Ancestor of Philippa of Hainault, wife of Edward III.
This person was created through the import of breesefam.ged on 09 May 2011.
- Source: S-2047177890 Repository: #R-2138127636 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=16746257&pid=3888
No REPO record found with id R-2138127636.
- WikiTree profile De Beaumont-303 created through the import of 2e4y9w_6792005b2a92y72e4mejcc.ged on Jul 27, 2011 by Allan Stuart. See the Beaumont-303 Changes page for the details of edits by Allan and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Yves II's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Yves II is 27 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 43 degrees from Anne Frank, 31 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 32 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 25 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.