This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Note: _STATMARRIED
- WikiTree profile Beebe-375 created through the import of Myers-Straubel Family Tree.ged on Dec 1, 2011 by Mandy Straubel. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Mandy and others.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: Jonathan /Beebe/ ‡
- Husband: @I1802@
- Wife: @I1800@
- Child: Jonathan Beebe
- Relationship to Father: Natural
- Relationship to Mother: Natural
- Date: 1694
- Place: Connecticut, USA
- ↑ Beebe-1071 was created by Judith Waldert through the import of Waldert Family Tree_2014-10-09.ged on Oct 9, 2014. This comment and citation can be deleted after the biography has been edited and primary sources are included.
- ↑ Source: #S49
- ↑ Source: #S58
- Source: S49 Author: Ancestry.com Title: Early Connecticut Marriages Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2012.Original data - Bailey, Frederic W. Early Connecticut Marriages as Found on Ancient Church Records Prior to 1800. Baltimore, MD: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1997.Original data: Baile; Repository: #R2
- Repository: R2 Name: Ancestry.com Address: E-Mail Address: Phone Number:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Jonathan by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Jonathan:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Judith Waldert and Mandy Straubel. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 27, 2014 at 14:55GMT Judith Waldert wrote:
On October 27, 2014 at 14:43GMT Judith Waldert wrote:
On October 27, 2014 at 13:40GMT Mandy Straubel wrote:
On October 14, 2014 at 15:30GMT Judith Waldert wrote:
Jonathan is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 28 degrees from Gene Kelly, 26 degrees from Bram Stoker and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.