This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Note: _STATMARRIED
- WikiTree profile Beebe-375 created through the import of Myers-Straubel Family Tree.ged on Dec 1, 2011 by Mandy Straubel. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Mandy and others.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: Jonathan /Beebe/ ‡
- Husband: @I1802@
- Wife: @I1800@
- Child: Jonathan Beebe
- Relationship to Father: Natural
- Relationship to Mother: Natural
- Date: 1694
- Place: Connecticut, USA
- ↑ Beebe-1071 was created by Judith Waldert through the import of Waldert Family Tree_2014-10-09.ged on Oct 9, 2014. This comment and citation can be deleted after the biography has been edited and primary sources are included.
- ↑ Source: #S49
- ↑ Source: #S58
- Source: S49 Author: Ancestry.com Title: Early Connecticut Marriages Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2012.Original data - Bailey, Frederic W. Early Connecticut Marriages as Found on Ancient Church Records Prior to 1800. Baltimore, MD: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1997.Original data: Baile; Repository: #R2
- Repository: R2 Name: Ancestry.com Address: E-Mail Address: Phone Number:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Jonathan's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Judith Waldert and Mandy Straubel. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 27, 2014 at 14:55GMT Judith Waldert wrote:
On October 27, 2014 at 14:43GMT Judith Waldert wrote:
On October 27, 2014 at 13:40GMT Mandy Straubel wrote:
On October 14, 2014 at 15:30GMT Judith Waldert wrote: