- Charity (Beeson) Crow's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
buried at South Carolina's Anderson-Oconee-Pickens (GoldenCorner) counties cemeteries
married to John Crow
- Source: S-2098617849 Title: Ancestry Family Trees: Tree #1, Tree #2. Online publication - Provo, UT, USA : Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Source: S3088331414 Title: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Author: Yates Publishing Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases. Originally, the information was deriv Note:
- Source: S3092763823 Title: Family Data Collection - Individual Records Author: Edmund West, comp. Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2000.
Contributors and Merge Chronology
- WikiTree profile Beeson-143 created through the import of 1rebeason jun 2011.ged.ged on Sep 7, 2011 by Richard Beason. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Richard and others.
- WikiTree profile Beeson-1002 created through the import of Jackson Family Tree.ged on Oct 24, 2012 by Lee Jackson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Lee and others.
- Beeson-143 and Beeson-1002 merged 1 Dec 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Charity by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Charity:
- Richard Beason - 23andMe
GEDMatch ID A715281
- Richard Beason - AncestryDNA
GEDMatch ID A715281
Ancestry.com member rebeasonsr
- Maynard Stills - AncestryDNA
GEDMatch ID A267587
Ancestry.com member Mykellee
- Katie Boosted - AncestryDNA
Ancestry.com member kathrynxbond
- Janet Jones - AncestryDNA
GEDMatch ID A018827
Ancestry.com member Cordovalady
- Deborah Dennany - AncestryDNA
Ancestry.com member tawneeriver3
- Michael Barton - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Family Tree DNA kit 19739
- Judith Hylton - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Family Tree DNA kit 221259
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Richard Beason and Lee Jackson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.