buried at South Carolina's Anderson-Oconee-Pickens (GoldenCorner) counties cemeteries
married to John Crow
- Source: S-2098617849 Title: Ancestry Family Trees: Tree #1, Tree #2. Online publication - Provo, UT, USA : Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Source: S3088331414 Title: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Author: Yates Publishing Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases. Originally, the information was deriv Note:
- Source: S3092763823 Title: Family Data Collection - Individual Records Author: Edmund West, comp. Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2000.
Contributors and Merge Chronology
- WikiTree profile Beeson-143 created through the import of 1rebeason jun 2011.ged.ged on Sep 7, 2011 by Richard Beason. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Richard and others.
- WikiTree profile Beeson-1002 created through the import of Jackson Family Tree.ged on Oct 24, 2012 by Lee Jackson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Lee and others.
- Beeson-143 and Beeson-1002 merged 1 Dec 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Charity's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Richard Beason and Lee Jackson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.