- Paul Belcher's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
With my parents as old as they are they can not tell me who my ancestors are so i am on a mission to find out on my own. my father does not know who his grandmother was so this has been a huge challenge for me so far
- Paul's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Paul is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
Paul Belcher's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Paul or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Paul:
- Paul Belcher: AncestryDNA
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Paul. (Best for comments to Paul that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Paul that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 28 Jan 2014 at 15:19 GMT Barbara (White) Bonanni wrote:
On 31 Dec 2012 at 04:43 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
If you have questions , someone may be able to point you in the right direction at G2G forums. We hope you like it . Some tips here to begin : HOW TO USE WIKITREE or check out the WikiTree video that a member created .
On 30 Dec 2012 at 20:06 GMT Paul Belcher wrote: