- Paul Belcher's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
With my parents as old as they are they can not tell me who my ancestors are so i am on a mission to find out on my own. my father does not know who his grandmother was so this has been a huge challenge for me so far
- Paul's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Paul. (Best for comments to Paul that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Paul that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On January 28, 2014 at 15:19GMT Barbara Bonanni wrote:
On December 31, 2012 at 04:43GMT Maggie N. wrote:
If you have questions , someone may be able to point you in the right direction at G2G forums. We hope you like it . Some tips here to begin : HOW TO USE WIKITREE or check out the WikiTree video that a member created .
On December 30, 2012 at 20:06GMT Paul Belcher wrote: