- John (Belers) Bellers Esq.'s Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
John Bellers, Esq. was born circa 1413 at Eye Kettleby & Sysonby, Leicestershire, England.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 86.
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. I, p. 351.
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. III, p. 144.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. III, p. 679-680.
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 288.
- This person was created through the import of Howland Mayflower-dude.ged on 12 September 2010.
- This person was created on 08 April 2011 through the import of Grant R. Phillips, Jr..ged.
- This person was created through the import of Beaman Family Tree.ged on 31 March 2011.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 7 Jun 2016 at 20:59 GMT Jayme (Mullins) Arrington wrote:
John is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 22 degrees from Michael Phelps, 27 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.