- Dorcas (Bell) Love's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Bell-2522 created through the import of clements.GED on Jul 9, 2011 by John Clements. See the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 794C66BA03184295975B671E1B809E840BE8
- Data Changed:
- Date: 30 MAR 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 30 MAR 2010.
- Note: Birth and marriage dates from the old Ancestral File (DOS) version. The dates have NOT been verified. (Arletta Bates Feb 2009)
- WikiTree profile Bell-2290 created through the import of Hudson.ged on May 29, 2011 by Arletta Hudson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Arletta and others.
- Source: S1 Abbreviation: GEDCOM file imported on 1 November 2010 Title: GEDCOM file submitted by Legacy. Imported on 1 November 2010. Subsequent Source Citation Format: GEDCOM file submitted by Legacy. Imported on 1 November 2010. BIBL GEDCOM file, Legacy. TMPLT TID 0 FIELD Name: Footnote VALUE GEDCOM file submitted by Legacy. Imported on 1 November 2010. FIELD Name: ShortFootnote VALUE GEDCOM file submitted by Legacy. Imported on 1 November 2010. FIELD Name: Bibliography VALUE GEDCOM file, Legacy. TMPLT
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Dorcas's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: M. Gaulden, Mayme Byler, and Elizabeth Thomas. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On May 16, 2014 at 23:41GMT Linda Ellinger wrote: