Peter is buried in Charlestown, New Hampshire. He moved to Walpole at age 14 and at age 21 was appointed constable of the place. He m. Mary Dudley Chase of Cornish, NH and finally settled in Charlestown.
(b) Peter Bellows, b., Jan. 6, 1739; d., Apr. 4, 1825. 
- WikiTree profile Bellows-43 created through the import of FINDLEY_2012-01-01.ged on Jan 1, 2012 by Embret Knoshaug. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Embret and others.
- ↑ Genealogy and memoirs of Isaac Stearns and his descendants by Mrs. Avis Stearns Van Wagenen. Published 1901 by Courier Printing Co. in Syracuse, N.Y. https://archive.org/stream/genealogymemoirs00vanw pg. 42-3
- Douglas M. Henry
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Peter by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Peter:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Embret Knoshaug and Douglas Henry. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 27, 2014 at 12:34GMT Pamela Demers wrote:
On September 25, 2014 at 13:03GMT Robert Keniston wrote: