- Anna Maria (Bender) Christler's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Anna Maria Bender (daughter of Hans Johannes Bender and Anna Helena Frank) was born Abt. March 27, 1687 in Eschelbach, Heidelberg, Germany, and died there December 28, 1718. She married Leonhard Christler on 1708 in Germany. They had the following children:
- Johann Theobald Christler, b. August 18, 1709, Lambsheim, Pfalz, Germany, d. 1776, Culpepper Co., VA.
- Tosanus Christler, b. January 1712/13
- Christianus Christler, b. June 1717
-  | Data and excerpts from “Remembering the Shoals: Its people, its places, its history” by Carolyn Murray Greer. This web page is about Alabamans Justin and Jamey Crisler's family origins
-  |Linda-Gillis website
- WikiTree profile Bender-603 created through the import of Naylor Family Tree.ged on Jul 4, 2012 by Ken Naylor. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Ken and others.
- Source: S-2109895474 Repository: #R-2144849414 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=8236789&pid=704
- Repository: R-2144849414 Name: Ancestry.ca Address: http://www.Ancestry.ca Note:
Anna Maria Bender (daughter of Hans Johannes Bender and Anna Helena Frank) was born Abt. March 27, 1687 in Eschelbach, Heidelberg, Germany, and there about December 28, 1718. She married Leonhard Christler on 1708 in Germany.
Theobald's father, Leonard Christler, married Anna Maria Bender (in America, an equally good spelling of this would be Pender). Johannes Bender, Anna Maria's father, Leonard Christler, and another son-in-law of Johannes Bender, Christian Merkel, sold their property in 1719 and immigrated to Pennsylvania ("Before Germanna").http://searches2.rootsweb.com/th/read/GERMANNA_COLONIES/1999-05/0927545098
- ANNA MARIA /BENDER/
- Name: ANNA MARIA
- ID: 518585255AB592137E840F24A024E232
- ID Number: MH:IF2154
- 28 AUG 1685
- Eschelbach, Hohenlohekreis, Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany
- ID: 518585255ACA02138E840F24A024E232
- ID Number: MH:IF2155
- 25 MAR 1723
- (8) Eshelbach, Hndlbrg, Baden-Wuerttemberg, GERMANY
Died BET 20 DEC 1720 AND JUN 1723. Germany
Record ID Number
- ID Number: MH:I791
- ID: 518585255AD4E2139E840F24A024E232
-  http://www.genealogy.com/ftm/g/i/l/Linda-Gillis/WEBSITE-0001/UHP-0914.html
- Source: S1 Record ID Number: MH:S1 User ID: 51858526B8C412A89E840F24A024E232 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Repository: #R1 Record ID Number: MH:SC2452 Page: Ancestry Family Tree Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=51056604&pid=791
- Repository: R1 Record ID Number: MH:R1 User ID: 51858526B8BB02A87E840F24A024E232 Name: Ancestry.com
- Source: S3 Record ID Number: MH:S3 User ID: 51858526B8D3B2A8BE840F24A024E232 Author: Yates Publishing Title: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Publication: Ancestry.com Operations Inc Repository: #R1
Of Kindred Germanic Origins By Jodie Scales 
- ↑ http://www.genealogy.com/ftm/g/i/l/Linda-Gillis/WEBSITE-0001/UHP-0914.html
- ↑ http://homepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~george/johnsgermnotes/germhs50.html
- ↑ Source: #S3 Record ID Number: MH:SC2453 Page: Source number: 1360.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: BBH
- ↑ Source: #S3 Record ID Number: MH:SC2454 Page: Source number: 1360.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: BBH
- ↑ 
Thank you to Duane Hearrell for creating WikiTree profile Bender-754 through the import of 103.GED on May 26, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Duane and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Anna Maria by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Anna Maria:
- Donovan Smith : 23andMe, GEDMatch M065060 + AncestryDNA + Family Tree DNA Family Finder
- Andrea Dolan : AncestryDNA
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Kenneth Shelton, William Latham, and Ken Naylor. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 14 Aug 2016 at 16:28 GMT Kenneth Shelton wrote:
On 2 Aug 2016 at 21:04 GMT Kenneth Shelton wrote:
On 15 May 2016 at 01:04 GMT Marnie Hall wrote:
On 15 May 2016 at 00:16 GMT Marnie Hall wrote:
Anna Maria is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 24 degrees from Michael Phelps, 26 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.