This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ANNA MARIA /BENDER/
- Name: ANNA MARIA
- ID: 518585255AB592137E840F24A024E232
- ID Number: MH:IF2154
- 28 AUG 1685
- Eschelbach, Hohenlohekreis, Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany
- ID: 518585255ACA02138E840F24A024E232
- ID Number: MH:IF2155
- 25 MAR 1723
- (8) Eshelbach, Hndlbrg, Baden-Wuerttemberg, GERMANY
Record ID Number
- ID Number: MH:I791
- ID: 518585255AD4E2139E840F24A024E232
- Source: S1 Record ID Number: MH:S1 User ID: 51858526B8C412A89E840F24A024E232 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Repository: #R1 Record ID Number: MH:SC2452 Page: Ancestry Family Tree Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=51056604&pid=791
- Repository: R1 Record ID Number: MH:R1 User ID: 51858526B8BB02A87E840F24A024E232 Name: Ancestry.com
- Source: S3 Record ID Number: MH:S3 User ID: 51858526B8D3B2A8BE840F24A024E232 Author: Yates Publishing Title: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Publication: Ancestry.com Operations Inc Repository: #R1
- ↑ Source: #S3 Record ID Number: MH:SC2453 Page: Source number: 1360.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: BBH
- ↑ Source: #S3 Record ID Number: MH:SC2454 Page: Source number: 1360.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: BBH
Thank you to Duane Hearrell for creating WikiTree profile Bender-754 through the import of 103.GED on May 26, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Duane and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Anna Maria's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.