James was born in 1618. James Bennett ... He passed away in 1659.
- Samuel Orcutt, History of the Old Town of Derby, Connecticut, 1642-1880 (1880, Reprint: Bowie, Maryland, Heritage Books, Inc., 1998), p. 576. " ... of Fairfield, who came from Concord, Mass., in 1639."
- Jacobus, Donald Lines History and Genealogy of the Families of Old Fairfield (Genealogical Publishing Company, 1930), vol 1 p. 65. "Freeman at Concord, Mass., 1639; rem. to Fairfield 1644 ... Married Hannah Wheeler, dau. of Thomas."."
- This person was created on 24 May 2011 through the import of Conley - Dye,_2010-11-16.ged.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of James's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Rick Pierpont, Greg Rose, and Jack Wise. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.