- James Bennett's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Puritan Great Migration.
This person migrated to New England during the Puritan Great Migration (1620-1640).
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Puritan Great Migration Project!
James was born in 1618. James Bennett ... He passed away in 1659.
- Samuel Orcutt, History of the Old Town of Derby, Connecticut, 1642-1880 (1880, Reprint: Bowie, Maryland, Heritage Books, Inc., 1998), p. 576. " ... of Fairfield, who came from Concord, Mass., in 1639."
- Jacobus, Donald Lines History and Genealogy of the Families of Old Fairfield (Genealogical Publishing Company, 1930), vol 1 p. 65. "Freeman at Concord, Mass., 1639; rem. to Fairfield 1644 ... Married Hannah Wheeler, dau. of Thomas."
- This person was created on 24 May 2011 through the import of Conley - Dye,_2010-11-16.ged.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of James's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Rick Pierpont and Jack Wise. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
James is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 36 degrees from Anne Frank, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 27 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.