- Priscilla (Bennett) Carpenter's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- She was possibly the daughter of Edward Bennett and Elizabeth ?Edgington? Bennett. (There is a marriage of an Edward Bennett and Elizabeth Edington at Weymouth, Co.Dorset on Oct 27,1622) The connection has not been proven with certainty, though it was reported in Descent from 79 Early Immigrant Heads of Families (Elston, 1962-1971). For now, I have entered links to these possible parents, but this may not be correct.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Priscilla's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: David McKnight, Nae X, Shirley Becker, Lyman Carpenter, and Denia Pearson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 10 Jul 2016 at 04:23 GMT Joe Cochoit MD wrote:
On 10 Jul 2016 at 04:13 GMT Joe Cochoit MD wrote:
On 27 Jun 2016 at 17:46 GMT Joe Cochoit MD wrote:
On 5 Nov 2015 at 19:36 GMT Kathleen (Chaffee) Brownston wrote:
On 12 Sep 2014 at 18:28 GMT Kathleen (Chaffee) Brownston wrote:
On 25 Jun 2014 at 18:04 GMT Ron Woodhouse wrote:
On 20 Jun 2014 at 17:54 GMT Brent Bowen wrote:
Priscilla is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 18 degrees from Michael Phelps, 26 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 14 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.