- Thomas Bennett's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Wiveliscombe, Somerset.
Hamilton, Rosanna, comp. British Chancery Records, 1386-1558.
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - Lists of Early Chancery Proceedings. Public Record Offic Lists and Indexes Volumes.Original data: Lists of Early Chancery Proceedings. Public Record Offic Lists and Inde
Hance, Edward M. Notes on the ancient Cheshire families of Bennett of Saughall Massey and Bennett of Barnston : with their collateral branches. (Liverpool: T. Brakell, n.d.)
- Note: "From vol. xxxviii of the Transactions of the Historic Society of Lancashire and Cheshire."|||Includes index.
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Thomas by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Michael Bennett - Family Tree DNA yDNA 67 markers
Family Tree DNA kit 263513
- Paul (Bennett) Duncan - Family Tree DNA yDNA 111 markers
Family Tree DNA kit 281924
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On December 14, 2013 at 23:52GMT Robin Lee wrote:
Thomas is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 24 degrees from Frank Russell Capra, 23 degrees from Mark Hamill, 22 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.