- Elizabeth (Best) Shaw's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person migrated to New England during the Puritan Great Migration (1620-1640).
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Puritan Great Migration Project!
- Elizabeth "Bridget" Beste
- 9 APR 1592 Halifax, Yorkshire, England
- 19 APR 1592 Ovendon, Halifax, Yorkshire, England
- Husband: Abraham Shaw
- Wife: Bridget Best
- 24 JUN 1616 Halifax, Yorkshire, England
- 1649 Dedham, Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Old Village Cemetery, Dedham, Norfolk Co., Massachusetts
Ancestral File Number
- Frost, Josephine C. Ancestors of Amyntas Shaw and His Wife Lucy Tufts Williams (Self Published, 1920) Page 5
- Ancestral File(R) Title: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Ancestral File (R) (Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998)
- Ancestry Family Trees - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=8570615&pid=-386268441members.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Eugene Quigley, Darrell Parker, Alyson X, Richard Draper, Judi Engle, Cara Johnson, Abigail Shaw, and Rhonda Scoullar. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On September 8, 2015 at 08:46GMT Eugene Quigley wrote: