in Kings Chapel, Hereford, England
[father unknown] and
in Allred'S Camp, Council Bluff, Pottawattamie, IA
in Tooele, Tooele, UT
This page has been accessed 64 times.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Date: 29 Oct 1894
- Place: Tooele, Tooele, UT
Ancestral File Number
- Ancestral File Number: 1BND-90
- Reference: 1482
- User ID: 045402FA61878D44AD63F58DEEE74AECAAC2
- Note: Line 5526 from GEDCOM File not recognizable or too long:
- SOUR @S01@
- Data Changed:
- Date: 28 Jun 2013
- Time: 18:15:39
Prior to import, this record was last changed 18:15:39 28 Jun 2013.
- User ID: 2080ADA0595ADF4CADA82CB284617301571E
- Husband: James Bevan
- Wife: Mary Shields
- Date: 9 May 1850
- Place: Allred'S Camp, Council Bluff, Pottawattamie, IA
- LDS Sealing Spouse:
- Date: 10 Sep 1859
No SOUR record found with id S01.
- Source: S1 Title: GEDCOM File : williams.ged Author: Diane Williams Note: 9355 Chalkstone Way CONT Reno, NV 89523 CONT firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to Diane Williams for creating WikiTree profile Bevan-157 through the import of wiki.ged on Jul 5, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Diane and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of James's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about James Bevan directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about James Bevan directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.