Pennsylvania, Philadelphia City Death Certificates, 1803-1915
- Name: Clara B. Mayo
- Event Type: Death
- Event Date: 05 Apr 1915
- Event Place: Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Gender: Female
- Race: White
- Age: 19
- Birth Year (Estimated): 1896
- Birth Date: 15 Mar 1896
- Birthplace: , , PA
- Marital Status: Married
- Spouse's Name:
- Father's Name: George M. Bigley
- Father's Birthplace: , , NJ
- Mother's Name: Mary Vandermark
- Mother's Birthplace: , , NY
- Occupation: Housekeeper
- Residence Place: Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Burial Place: Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Burial Date: 09 Apr 1915
- Additional Relatives:
- GS Film number: 1429086
- Digital Folder Number: 004009415
- Image Number: 00098
- Reference ID: certificate # 8094
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Clara B's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., Pennsylvania April 5, 1915 Comments: 0. WikiTree Popularity: 1.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.