- William Bisby's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: ca 11 Feb 1651/52
- Place: London
Removed c from Death Date and marked as uncertain.
Could not parse date out of Death Date (ca 11 Feb 1651/52).
- Date: 11 Feb 1651/52
- Place: St Lawrence Jewry, London
- Occupation: Merchant of the Salters' Company
- Note: @N1834@
- @N1834@ NOTE
- Appointed sidesman of the church 1615 London, St Lawrence Jewry
- Churchwarden BETWEEN 25 JUN 1632 AND 25 JUN 1633 London, St Lawrence Jewry
- Audited his successor's accounts and acted in the capacity frequently until his death 1634 London, St. Lawrence Jewry
- One of a committee to treat with Balliol College in regard to the lease of the parsonage and tithes 1649
- One of the trustees of the Salters Company to whom the company hall, formerly the town mansion of the Priors of Tortington, was conveyed [History of the Twelve Great Livery Companies of London, Herbert, Vol. II, p. 561] 1641
- User ID: 6DD42D4C5E67484ABC8753F75B0CE0A68B19
- Data Changed:
- Date: 13 SEP 2007
Prior to import, this record was last changed 13 SEP 2007.
William Bisby ... 
No more info is currently available for William Bisby. Can you add to his biography?
- Theodore Palmer, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Theodore and others.
- ↑ Entered by Theodore Palmer, May 28, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson and Theodore Palmer. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.