Born [date unknown] [location unknown]
in Guilford, New Haven, Connecticut
This page has been accessed 86 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 1655
- Place: Guilford, New Haven, Connecticut
- User ID: 7FEC9645AAB06D4DA99B415E3905A528483E
- Data Changed:
- Date: 8 Apr 2006
- Time: 21:09:13
Prior to import, this record was last changed 21:09:13 8 Apr 2006.
- WikiTree profile Bishop-1560 created through the import of BDM7-7-11.ged on Jul 8, 2011 by Brian McCullough. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Brian and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about John Bishop directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about John Bishop directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.