Categories: DNA Project.
- Joe's formal name
- full middle name (F.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (17)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (4)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Joe. (Best for comments to Joe that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Joe that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On June 20, 2015 at 12:45GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
I'd like to invite you to join in the "Weekend Chat" on G2G Today!
Share personal successes, stories about ancestors, tips, projects you are working on, or anything esle you wish.
New members stop in and say Hello, introduce yourself, share your story, or ask for help.
Pilots, Mentors, and Leaders of all kinds please add something... your advice is always greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you there!
On November 25, 2014 at 05:47GMT Alison Andrus wrote:
For instructions on how to get started and suggestions for getting the most out of your study, see: One Name Study
On November 19, 2014 at 20:16GMT Peter Roberts wrote:
Thanks and sincerely, Peter
On July 21, 2014 at 10:38GMT William Knox wrote:
On October 17, 2010 at 14:29GMT Crystal McCann wrote:
Crystal Williams - WikiTree Community Assistant