- Joe Bissett Jr.'s Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: DNA Project.
- Joe's formal name
- full middle name (F.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (17)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (4)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Joe is a Wiki Genealogist following these tags:
Joe Bissett's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Joe or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Joe Bissett: Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup E-M123, FTDNA kit #154941
- Joe Bissett: Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch f154941, FTDNA kit #154941
- Debbie (Bissett) Willert : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F159602, FTDNA kit #159602
- Kenneth Bissett : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F424892, FTDNA kit #424892
- Cathy (Bissett) Schrock : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F360480, FTDNA kit #360480
- Peter Bissett : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F147450, FTDNA kit #147450
- Phil Bissett : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F404931, FTDNA kit #404931
- Gillian Piggott : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F237710, FTDNA kit #237710
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Joe. (Best for comments to Joe that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Joe that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On June 20, 2015 at 12:45GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
I'd like to invite you to join in the "Weekend Chat" on G2G Today!
Share personal successes, stories about ancestors, tips, projects you are working on, or anything esle you wish.
New members stop in and say Hello, introduce yourself, share your story, or ask for help.
Pilots, Mentors, and Leaders of all kinds please add something... your advice is always greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you there!
On November 25, 2014 at 05:47GMT Alison Andrus wrote:
For instructions on how to get started and suggestions for getting the most out of your study, see: One Name Study
On November 19, 2014 at 20:16GMT Peter Roberts wrote:
Thanks and sincerely, Peter
On July 21, 2014 at 10:38GMT William Knox wrote:
On October 17, 2010 at 14:29GMT Crystal McCann wrote:
Crystal Williams - WikiTree Community Assistant