- Elizabeth (Blennerhasset) Throckmorton's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Elizabeth Blennerhasset, b. 1537, d. abt. 1608; m. Lionel Throckmorton, Gent., 29 June 1561, Barham, Norfolk, England. Lionel was from South Elmham and Bungay, Suffolk, son and heir of Simon Throckmorton and Anne Louthe.
- Children of Elizabeth and Lionel:
- 1. John Throckmorton
- 2. Bassingbourne Throckmorton
- 3. Robert Throckmorton
- 4. Mary Throckmorton
- Lionel was the founder of Bungay Grammar School. He died 24 November 1599, and was buried at Holy Trinity Church, Bungay, Suffolk. He left a will dated 22 May 1599, proved 7 December 1599. Widow Elizabeth left a will dated 30 June 1608, proved 7 November 1608.
- Source: Richardson, Douglas; Everingham, Kimball G., Editor. Royal Ancestry : A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Vol. V, page 155. Salt Lake City, Utah. 2013.
- This person was created on 08 April 2011 through the import of HOWE(1).ged.
- Thank you to Lynden Raber Castle Rodriguez for her contributions to this profile on behalf of the Magna Carta Project on 22 March 2015.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.