- Theobald III-I (Blois) Champagne's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
He succeeded his father in 1037 as Thibaut III Comte de Blois, de Chartres, de Châteaudun, de Meaux, de Sancerre et de Troyes.
Thibaut then married, in 1050-55, Gundrada.
Before 1061, Thibaut had married his third wife, Adela or Alix. Her death was recorded in the necrology of Saint-Loup, Troyes, on "XII Mai" as "Aalais uxor Theobaudi comitis Campaniæ" and her burial was "in monasterio Sancti Faronis.
Thibaut died on 29/30 September, 1089, and was buried at Epernay.
Graaf van Blois en Champagne
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Theobald III-I's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On June 4, 2016 at 23:11GMT John Atkinson wrote:
On January 4, 2016 at 01:57GMT Katherine Patterson wrote:
Theobald III-I is 27 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 49 degrees from Anne Frank, 30 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 24 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.