- Nancy (Bolen) Lovell's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
•Name: NANCY ANN BOLEN •Given Name: NANCY ANN •Surname: BOLEN •Name: NANCY A. BOLING •Given Name: NANCY A. •Surname: BOLING aka •Sex: F
•Birth: ABT 1798 in NOVA SCOTIA, LUNENBURG CO, VIRGINIA? •Death: ABT 1860 in MILTON, JEFFERSON CO, INDIANA •Burial: INDIANA? •Census: 1820 PULASKI CO, KENTUCKY 1 •Residence: 1820 PULASKI CO, KENTUCKY
Marriage 1 JONATHAN LOVELL b: 1797 in VIRGINIA •Married: 1816 in WAYNE CO, KENTUCKYChildren 1. JESSE LOVELL b: 1819 in PULASKI CO, KENTUCKY
2. LYDIA ANN LOVELL b: ABT 1822 in PULASKI CO, KENTUCKY 3. JOHN HENRY LOVELL b: ABT 1825 in MILTON, JEFFERSON CO, INDIANA? 4. GEORGE W. LOVELL b: ABT 1828 in MILTON, JEFFERSON CO, INDIANA? 5. ANDREW J. LOVELL b: ABT 1831 in MILTON, JEFFERSON CO, INDIANA? 6. ELIZABETH LOVELL b: ABT 1834 in MILTON, JEFFERSON CO, INDIANA 7. NANCY JANE LOVELL b: ABT 1837 in MILTON, JEFFERSON CO, INDIANA 8. MARY FRANCES LOVELL b: ABT 1840 in MILTON, JEFFERSON CO, INDIANA
Sources1.Abbrev: MIGRATIONS PROJECT-WEBSITE
Title: Migrations Project, Rusty Kleine, Rhonda A. Dunn online [<www.migrations.org>], accessed 2004ions.org>]. Accessed 2004
'1850 for Jonathan Lovel Census
View image Save image Search collection About this collection
Shelby, Jefferson, Indiana
Calculated Birth Year:
442932 Digital GS Number:
Dwelling House Number:
Free or Slave: Household
20y Andrew Lovel
Mary F Lovel
Nancy J Lovel
Meneray J Brown
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Nancy's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.