- Jean Bondurant's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Jean was born about 1636. Jean Bondurant ... He passed away in 1694. 
Jean Pierre inherited his father's extensive land holdings. In addition to the house on la Grand Rue in Génolhac, he owned the mill l'Aribal on the Gardonette River in Génolhac, as well as another mill and a three-story stone house, and land at Cougoussac, near the modern Viaduc de Chamborigaud. Plats of the Cougoussac property show the millrace, and the long arched span of the Viaduc railroad bridge, which was built on Bondurant land in the mid-1800s.3
- Julie Telken, firsthand knowledge. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Julie and others.
- ↑ Entered by Julie Telken, Nov 14, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Jean's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Jean is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 50 degrees from Anne Frank, 16 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.