This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 301610E2-10BB-4FE0-BC98-E32FAF77DF97
- Record ID Number: MH:IF21453
- Date: 20 MAY 1728
- Place: Chalfont, Bucks County, Pennsylvania, USA
- User ID: BCBFE1CF-6EAF-4102-B7DE-3778028AF1E4
- Record ID Number: MH:IF21454
- Date: 1808
- Place: Athens, Fayette County, Kentucky, USA
- User ID: 2943B8DF-42EA-4BDA-A405-3EDD8914C238
- Record ID Number: MH:IF21471
- Place: Boone Station Historical Site, Athens-Lexington, Fayette County, Kentucky, USA
- Note: #N573
- Note N573Birth: May 20, 1728
- Bucks County
- Pennsylvania, USA
- Death: 1808
- Fayette County
- Kentucky, USA
- Samuel Boone was born near Chalfont, New Britain Twp, Bucks Co., PA, to Squire Boone & Sarah Morgan. For his siblings: See the grave of Edward Boone.
- Samuel was a Revolutionary War soldier who married Sarah Day in PA or NC before 1758.
- He died near Athens, Fayette Co., KY, at the age of 80; his body was interred 1816 at this historical site (Boone's Station Farm).
- He died near Athens, KY.
- Family links:
- Squire Boone (1696 - 1765)
- Sarah Jarman Morgan Boone (1700 - 1777)
- Sarah Day Boone (1734 - 1819)*
- Thomas Boone (____ - 1782)*
- Elizabeth Boone White (1752 - 1832)*
- Squire Boone (1760 - 1817)*
- Sarah Boone Montgomery (1763 - 1848)*
- Mary Polly Boone Bradley (1766 - 1851)*
- *Calculated relationship
- Boone Station Historical Site (Athens-Lexington)
- Fayette County
- Kentucky, USA
- Created by: Alice Huitt Preston
- Record added: Jan 25, 2004
- Find A Grave Memorial# 8319146
- Record ID Number: MH:N582
- PRIN MH:I1844
Thank you to Terry Duncan for creating WikiTree profile Boone-1421 through the import of TDuncan.ged on Jul 11, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Terry and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Samuel's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Tanya Breese, Herbert Wolfe, David Moore, Terry Duncan, Anonymous F., and Andrew Robertson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 21, 2014 Robin Lee wrote:
On December 20, 2011 Marie Mills wrote:
Fayette Co, KY alt 1816 SPRAKER p58-60, “Samuel Boone was one of the first of Squire Boone’s children to marry, although it is not know whether the marriage occurred in Pennsylvania or North Carolina. It is said Sarah (Day) Boone was a young Quakeress of education who taught her young brother-in-law Daniel Boone to read and write. Sarah b 1730 Exeter, Berks Co, PA d 1819 at home of her son-in-law Leonard Bradley in MO.” See also ROCKENFIELD p382-388 Includes desc and p695 #35 regarding Samuel.