- Samuel Boone's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Samuel Boone was born near Chalfont, New Britain Twp, Bucks Co., PA, to Squire Boone & Sarah Morgan. For his siblings: See the grave of Edward Boone.
- Samuel was a Revolutionary War soldier who married Sarah Day in PA or NC before 1758.
- He died near Athens, Fayette Co., KY, at the age of 80; his body was interred 1816 at this historical site (Boone's Station Farm).
- He died near Athens, KY.
- Family links:
- Squire Boone (1696 - 1765)
- Sarah Jarman Morgan Boone (1700 - 1777)
- Sarah Day Boone (1734 - 1819)*
- Thomas Boone (____ - 1782)*
- Elizabeth Boone White (1752 - 1832)*
- Squire Boone (1760 - 1817)*
- Sarah Boone Montgomery (1763 - 1848)*
- Mary Polly Boone Bradley (1766 - 1851)*
- Boone Station Historical Site (Athens-Lexington)
- Fayette County
- Kentucky, USA
- Created by: Alice Huitt Preston
- Record added: Jan 25, 2004
- Find A Grave Memorial# 8319146
- Record ID Number: MH:N582
- PRIN MH:I1844
Thank you to Terry Duncan for creating WikiTree profile Boone-1421 through the import of TDuncan.ged on Jul 11, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Terry and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Samuel's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Anonymous Anonymous, Tanya Breese, Michael Turner, Herbert Wolfe, David Moore, Terry Duncan, and Andrew Robertson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 16, 2014 at 01:32GMT Anne B wrote:
Also regarding Elizabeth Boone-1423, attached here as child: Does she belong?
On January 21, 2014 at 22:02GMT Robin Lee wrote:
On December 20, 2011 at 01:20GMT Marie Mills wrote:
Fayette Co, KY alt 1816 SPRAKER p58-60, “Samuel Boone was one of the first of Squire Boone’s children to marry, although it is not know whether the marriage occurred in Pennsylvania or North Carolina. It is said Sarah (Day) Boone was a young Quakeress of education who taught her young brother-in-law Daniel Boone to read and write. Sarah b 1730 Exeter, Berks Co, PA d 1819 at home of her son-in-law Leonard Bradley in MO.” See also ROCKENFIELD p382-388 Includes desc and p695 #35 regarding Samuel.