in South Carolina
in , Fayette County, Kentucky
in Todd County, Kentucky
This page has been accessed 146 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
from G2G post:
- According to this book: The Boone Family:
- pp 58-60 58 - Samuel Boone & Sarah Day had issue: Samuel, Thomas, Rebecca, Mary (Polly), Levi, and Squire. Squire's birth is given as 13 Oct 1760.
- pp 109-11 tells us the above Squire d. 28 June 1817. M. Anna Grubbs and had issue: Thomas, Susan, Lucy, Cynthia, Samuel, Squire, Ira, Isaiah, Diadama, Higgason Grubbs, Levi Day, Nancy, and Polly
Thanks to Marilyn Cardwell for creating the profile and to Rob Ton for providing a source.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Squire's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Squire Boone directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Squire Boone directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.