- Ralph (Boteler) le Boteler's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: ABT 1162
Removed ABT from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- User ID: 1F13FFB83C1249308B10977F2B89F19DA30A
- Data Changed:
- Date: 24 OCT 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 24 OCT 2010.
This person was created through the import of Consolidated Coningsby.GED on 11 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: Ralph /le Boteler/
- Source: #S23710
- Reference: 1974
Do you have information about Ralp le Boteler? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Maria Maxwell, May 30, 2013
Thanks to Maria Maxwell for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Maria and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ralph's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson and Robin Wood. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Ralph is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 25 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 35 degrees from Gene Kelly, 28 degrees from Bram Stoker and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.