in Shropshire, England
This page has been accessed 414 times.
This person was created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: ABT 1162
Removed ABT from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- User ID: 1F13FFB83C1249308B10977F2B89F19DA30A
- Data Changed:
- Date: 24 OCT 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 24 OCT 2010.
This person was created through the import of Consolidated Coningsby.GED on 11 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: Ralph /le Boteler/
- Source: #S23710
- Reference: 1974
Ralp was born in 1162. He was the son of Robert Boteler and Isolde FitzWilliam. He passed away in 1226. 
Do you have information about Ralp le Boteler? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
No sources. The events of Ralp's life were either witnessed by Maria Maxwell or Maria plans to add sources here later.
- ↑ Entered by Maria Maxwell, May 30, 2013
Thanks to Maria Maxwell for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Maria and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ralph's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Ralph le Boteler directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Ralph le Boteler directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Katherine Patterson and Robin Wood. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.