- Elizabeth Botetourt's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Elizabeth Botetourt is the daughter of John de Botetourt, 1st Lord Botetourt and Matilda fitz Thomas. In 1328 her mother settled the barony of Bedford on her.
Marriage and Issue
She married, firstly, William le Latimer, 2nd/3rd Lord Latimer (of Corby), son of William le Latimer, 1st/2nd Lord Latimer (of Corby) and Lucy de Thweng.
Child of Elizabeth Botetourt and William le Latimer, 2nd/3rd Lord Latimer (of Corby):
William le Latimer, 3rd/4th Lord Latimer (of Corby) b. 24 Mar 1329/30, d. 28 May 1381.
- Elizabeth Botetourt, The Peerage, citing:
G.E. Cokayne; with Vicary Gibbs, H.A. Doubleday, Geoffrey H. White, Duncan Warrand and Lord Howard de Walden, editors, The Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, Extant, Extinct or Dormant, new ed., 13 volumes in 14 (1910-1959; reprint in 6 volumes, Gloucester, U.K.: Alan Sutton Publishing, 2000), volume II, page 235. Hereinafter cited as The Complete Peerage.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.