- Petrus Botha's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
|Petrus Botha was part of the settlement of the Dutch Cape Colony.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Cape of Good Hope - Kaap de Goede Hoop (1652-1806) Project!
- Date: 10 Jun 1731
- Referred to as Petrus (Pieter) Botha in the marriage record of his daugther Catharina.
- : Petrus Botha passed away in 1787.
- WikiTree profile Botha-407 created through the import of My Family.Pretorius.Van_Wyk.DeWaal.Potgieter.2011.ged on Sep 19, 2011 by Judy Potgieter.
- WikiTree profile Botha-1328 on 26 Dec 13 by Mary Rudd.
- Alta Bekker, Monday, June 2, 2014.
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Hennie Snyman, Monday, August 11, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Entered by Mary Rudd, Thursday, December 26, 2013.
- ↑ Alta Bekker, Monday, June 2, 2014.
- ↑ Sep 19, 2011 Judy Potgieter.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Petrus's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Philip van der Walt, Alta Bekker, Mary Rudd, and Hennie Snyman. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On February 19, 2015 at 05:49GMT Esmé van der Westhuizen wrote:
On June 3, 2014 at 18:24GMT Philip van der Walt wrote:
On June 3, 2014 at 04:07GMT Mary Rudd wrote:
On June 2, 2014 at 07:04GMT Alta Bekker wrote:
On June 2, 2014 at 06:32GMT Alta Bekker wrote: