- Nicholas Bourman's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: ABT 1445
Removed ABT from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- User ID: DC800401F9C1459A81EC6E82EB79297B5F16
- Data Changed:
- Date: 30 DEC 2009
Prior to import, this record was last changed 30 DEC 2009.
This person was created on 19 April 2011 through the import of Stout - Trask - Cowan .ged.
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Bourman-14 created through the import of Putnam2-1_2010-01-02_2011-02-16_2011-10-11.ged on Oct 12, 2011 by John Putnam. See the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Nicholas by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Nicholas:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, John Putnam, and Anonymous S. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.