January 20, 1897; place: Witton; Groom: Frederick C. Bowditch, age 42 of Brookline; occupation: Real Estate; place of birth: Brookline: parents: William I & Sarah B (Higginson); 1st marriage; Bride: Elizabeth T. Forster, age 22 of Witton; born in Charlestown; parents: Edward J. & Anita D (Lyon); 1st marriage 
- ↑ Massachusetts, Marriage Records, 1840-1915; Marriages Registered in the Town of Brookline; Digital Image, Ancestry.com:
- Massachusetts, Marriages, 1841-1915 index and images, FamilySearch, Frederick C. Bowditch and Elizabeth T. Foster, 20 Jan 1897; citing p495-4, Milton, Massachusetts, State Archives, Boston; FHL microfilm 1843702.
- 1920 United States Federal Census; Census Place: Brookline, Norfolk, Massachusetts; Digital Image, Ancestry.com: http://ancstry.me/1nOD8SA
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Frederick's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.