No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Bowman-1333 created through the import of CombinedTreeFmMyHeritage-Private.GED on May 29, 2011 by George Stradtman. See the Changes page for the details of edits by George and others.
John Bowman ... 
Can you add any information on John Bowman? Please help grow his WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Steve Tipton, Tuesday, September 24, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: George Stradtman, Steve Tipton, and Michael Joseph Ahearn. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On June 6, 2014 at 04:46GMT Michelle McQueen wrote: