This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 8 FEB 2004
- Time: 23:50:22
- Date: 8 FEB 2004
Prior to import, this record was last changed 23:50:22 8 FEB 2004.
- Husband: John Findley
- Wife: Mary Boyd
- Child: Hugh Findley
- Child: David Findley
- Child: Sarah Findley
- Child: John Findley
- Child: Mary or Margaret Findley
- Child: Abel Findley
- Child: Elizabeth Findley
- Child: James Findley
- Child: William Findley
- Date: 1757
- WikiTree profile Boyd-658 created through the import of jhunter99(2).ged on May 31, 2011 by John Hunter. See the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
- Source: S11 Type: Electronic File Title: GEDCOM File : gmfindley.ged Abbreviation: GEDCOM File : gmfindley.ged Master Listing Source: Y Record ID Number: 16 Data: Date: 1 FEB 2004
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- 6 JAN 2013 15:35:35 GMT -0600
Record ID Number
- ID Number: MH:I127
- ID: 181554A4-W9EF-OH18-1815-181554A40HQV
- Source: S500002 UPD 30 DEC 2012 15:32:55 GMT -0600 Author: Samuel J Lewis Title: Lewis Web Site Text:
MyHeritage.com family tree
Family site: Lewis Web SiteFamily tree: 66776591-3 Type: Smart Matching Media: 66776591-3 Page: Mary Findley (born Boyde) Quality or Certainty of Data: 3 Data: Date: 30 DEC 2012 Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match Event: Smart Matching Role: 3005896
Thank you to Marjorie Snelson for creating WikiTree profile Boyd-2220 through the import of p05u78_09458752408rpf2h0178au.ged on Jan 21, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Marjorie and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: John Hunter and Marjorie Kemp. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.