- Simeon Bradford's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Date: 9 OCT 1774
- Place: Kingston, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
- FSFTID LCMZ-3T7
- Status: MARRIED
- Husband: Simeon Bradford
- Wife: Martha True
- User ID: 36C7C6BB5F15804580047822AD4DB9F981C0
- Child: Lydia Bradford
- Child: @I117@
- Child: UNKNOWN Jane BRADFORD
- Child: True Bradford
- Child: Ephraim Bradford
- Child: Almira Bradford
- Child: Charles Wait Bradford
- Child: Jabez T Bradford
- Child: James Bradford
- Child: Jane Bradford
- Child: Laverna Bradford
- Date: 11 May or 22 Jun 1800
- Place: Turner, Androscoggin, Maine, USA
Could not interpret date in Marriage Date (11 May or 22 Jun 1800).
- ↑ Entered by Elizabeth Hatch.
Family copy of completed Bookcraft Inc. S.L.C. genealogical form (EHR04).
Thanks to Elizabeth Hatch for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Elizabeth and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Simeon by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Simeon:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Tony Hatch and Elizabeth Hatch. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On July 28, 2015 at 22:30GMT Robin Lee wrote: